Thursday, April 14, 2005

missunderstand

posted at www.zorpia.com/taopix: Sunday, Apr 3 2005, 02:41:39 AM

oh i've been very stupid and rude. i went to hair silva to get my hair cut and i was surprised that the girl who's going to cut my hair knows my name. now that i know that i'm popular at the area, i was being very friendly with the girl and it was a very good conversation coz' both of us were laughing and all but then she asked me out coz' i've been telling her that i'm very lonely coz' it's the holiday and all my friends had gotten to their hometown leaving me alone at the school's dormitory. yes she was hitting on me and u know what i replied?

"no, that would cost me money!".

i'm such an idiot! actually i missunderstood what she said. i thought she said to come to her shop so that we can talk and have 'fun' so normally that would sound like an advertisement, u know what i'm saying? that's why i replied that way.

the moment i realised that i was mistaken is when she said "so money's more important than me?". i act quickly by saying no, and then paused for a second to construct my japanese in my head when suddently she told me to stand up and go to the other corner of the shop to get my hair shampoo'ed, and it was done by another girl. this girl is quite cute and i tried to be 'friedly' with her too but she gave me no chance by soaking my head with hot water and scrubbing it like hell's broken loose. she asked me if the water's too hot or not and being a macho man, i said not a problem at all although it's as hot as my cousin's ass! yap i do have really hot cousins!! haha! and two of em are twins!

but anyways, i felt that i've been rude to the first girl (her name's tsukada... i don't remember her first name) and i think i should apologize and at least try to explain why did i say such stupid thing. but i have no feelings for her nor i want to go out with her. just like what she said to me when i said that i think japanese guys who colour their hair and try to look like a westerner looks like a sissy and not cool at all :different people have different tastes. i just want to straight thing's up. but then again, i don't think she gives a fuck anyways.

on the way out of the salon, i met with yuka-chan who was just passing the salon. i know yuka-chan's father and i've been to their house to have dinner and their family was very nice to me. and her father happens to run a hair salon too, in fact a very strong rival to hair silva. i greet her and i told her to say hello to her father. well... bad, bad mistake. u know, i should've hide myself coz' what would her father think if he sees me entering his rival's shop?

according to my senior who visited yuka-chan's father the next day, he thinks i'm a fucking bastard (in japanese of course). it doesn't sound that bad actually and yeah i know he's just joking, that fat perverted old man. i'll pay 'em a visit someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin