Monday, August 25, 2008

being a hooker is something that Sufiah Yusof loves

..

a math-prodigy, a child genius.

Sufiah Yusof (now known as Shilpa Lee), once the pride of her Malaysian mother and Pakistani father, brags about her high-paying job as a hooker in this shocking interview.

This is probably a very old news already, but I just knew about this; and I am shocked to hear how fucked-up she has become to even went on to say that having bad impression about prostitution is… out dated!

“I’ve had the best sex working in this job”
“I got my needs fulfilled through my work”

She maybe a math genius, but she knows nothing about how to choose a good career that won’t get you sexually-transmitted-diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin