Tuesday, January 13, 2009

tag reply for adilla

1. 5 Ciri Wanita/Lelaki Idaman Anda (5 characteristics of your dream girl/guy):

- Hygienic, smells nice, looks clean, knows how to take care of herself, happy, free and are not afraid to give her opinion about anything. An easy going personality is the utmost importance.

- Sense of humor doesn’t always have to be paralleled with me, because that would be very creepy, but it would be brilliant if she could understood ALL of my horribly inappropriate jokes.

- I’m dumb, so I need a smart girl that could teach me a thing or two; like how to socialize properly with human beings (?).

- Girls with soft, beautiful skin never fails to grab my attention.

- Great skin, nasi lemak 50sen breasts, nice legs and an ass to go jihad for would be very nice.

2. 5 Ciri Wanita/Lelaki Yang Tak Pernah Anda Minati Sepanjang Hidup (5 characteristics that you have never liked in girl/guy):

- Girls that talks very fast, about a lot of different subjects all at once, with her unbelievably high pitched voice.

- This is kinda shallow of me, but I never find fat girls attractive… unless she’s a genius at cooking!

- Girls with dirty clothes (not hygienic), dirty mouth (talks like a dirty old men) and dirty minds (those sluts that wants to rape me all the time).

- Too clingy, too sensitive, too emotional, too everything!

- Extreme feminists. Eeeekkk!!!

3. 5 Perasaan Anda Sekiranya Keluar Dengan Orang Yang Minati (5 feelings that you have when you are out with the one you admire):

- So excited that sometimes I had a boner (true story, and it is not erotic at all; maybe bcoz of the sudden rush of blood?).

- Relaxed and stress-free.

- Obviously, happy?

- A little bit pressured to struck a good impression, especially early on.

- Thankful for the company; because I always think that I am alone in a crowded place.

4. 5 Tempat Istimewa Yang Ingin Dilawati Bersama Pasangan Anda (5 places that you want to travel to with your loved one):

- Deserted, haunted house in the middle of the night, with only one torch-light.

- White sandy beaches of course!

- My own living room: we could watch movies while I fondle her nasi lemak 50sen breasts! -> ok this is one of my horribly inappropriate jokes. Terrible, right?

- My crotch.

- O man, I don’t see this going anywhere special…

5. 5 Barangan/Sesuatu Istimewa Yang Akan Anda Hadiahkan Kepada Si Dia (5 special things that you will give to your loved one):

- A smooth, silky night gown. So fucking sexy!

- Forget about physical presents, I’m gonna give her the best cunnilingus evar!

- I think I’m not good with these ‘tag games’ that girls so love to do in their blogs.

- All I can think of right now is dildos. Big giant dildos with vibrators. Well, at least I’m being honest.

6. Tajuk Lagu Yang Akan Anda Nyanyikan Untuk Pasangan Anda (5 songs that you will sing to your partner):

- Your body is a wonderland – John Mayer

- Kokoni iruyo – SoulJa

- I’m not a girl, not yet a woman – Britney Spears

- Ambo Ghaso Bekene – Megat Nordin

- Tok Bini Lagi – Cikgu Sulizi



[note]

This is obviously another one of my lame jokes. Thread lightly, please.

[update]

This is the nasi lemak bungkus 50sen that I had in mind:

3 comments:

  1. Aahahhahahhahahhahah see, I knew you would give interesting and amusing answers! Thank you for layan-ing my tag - I was very entertained XD.

    Yesla the survey is damn stupid. But more people did the survey (after I'd tagged them) than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just can't answer the questions seriously, i just can't.

    because if i was really being honest, it would pretty much make a feminist pop in exploding anger.

    ok, seriously, i admire all girls and their unique attributes.

    compared to us ugly creatures (men), i adore the softness, sweetness and tenderness of every aspect of a women.

    all girls are sweet angels to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "- O man, I don’t see this going anywhere special…"

    haha nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin