Sunday, September 06, 2009

they're sending me to NAGOYA!

my training in Yokohama is getting closer to its final phase.

last Friday, they finally announced where I'm going to be posted after training.

it looked like i was needed at the Nagoya Branch.

the place was actually in Toyota City (the automobile city of Japan, a sister city of Detroit, the automobile city of US), but because it's just close to the famous city of Nagoya, they took the Nagoya name... which was confusing to me at first.

anyways, i have to pack my things and get ready to move (again) in the 15th this month.

that's like next week!

6 months in Sagamihara and Yokohama was a pretty good experience, and i really felt the bond that i made with my fellow co-workers are going to stay for the rest of our lives, and i'm starting to felt a little bit of sad that we're going to be separated to the many corners of Japan.

to all my 同期, good luck! and don't forget our hardships and all the wonderful experience we had together!

man, it is going to be hard to say goodbye...

2 comments:

  1. 名古屋へよこそ

    ReplyDelete
  2. nagoya is actually about 90minutes away from my place, but i can't wait to discover the third biggest city in Japan for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin