Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sasaki Nozomi

It’s still summer holiday and I’ve been doing a lot of meaningless traveling and short trips to weird but fascinating places; but unfortunately I can't blog about it because it would basically ruin my reputation and future prospects.

In doing that, I’ve also lost the time and will to write anything new on this blog, so I apologize to those who said that they come to this blog because I update it frequently.

Anyways, I’m taking a break from going to weird places doing stupid things because ramadhan is coming up and I want to start focusing on my presentation that I’m going to give next week.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Anyways, this is Nozomi Sasaki (佐々木希), the Akita Bijin (秋田美人) slowly rising to fame in the Japanese entertainment world. Her first prominent tv appearance is on a comedy show, and she got tremendous attention afterwards when the cameramen loses his concentration and tried to constantly zoom in to her face only, ignoring the other guests present. Then she got called「鬼のように可愛い」by the M.C., which means cute as a demon.

Here’s a quick profile:

のんちゃん Non Chan
1988/02/08
Akita City
168cm
80 - 58 - 82 cm
Fashion magazine model + gravure idol

There are better pictures that you could find on the internet. I recommending Really Cute Asian, they got tons of great pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin