Friday, June 27, 2008

malaysian school uniform for girls: too transparent, too sexy?

There has been quite a buzz when a group of muslim students (National Islamic Students Association of Malaysia) came up with an idea that the current school uniform for Malaysian girls, are just too transparent, too sexy.

News link here, and here.

Hmmm... I just don't see what the fuzz is all about. Religious groups have been trying to connect the way women dresses with rape, from as long as I could remember. Some famous religious figure have also been quoted to say that the women who dresses sexy deserves to be raped. I don't think defending the rapist would be Islamic ... or is it, now?

I don’t want to talk about whether I agree or not.

But I remember this one time, when I was in form 2 (or maybe 3), it was raining, the thunder-storm is coming and I was waiting for the bus when a group of girls from a nearby religious all-girls school come running towards the bus stand. They’re all wet and drippy.

I don’t mean to look but I remember this one scene in a malay movie starring ogy ahmad daud, where she was wet in her school uniform and then she was pretty sexy and all… I don’t remember the scene quite well but I was like… wait a minute… I think I should just stop here and leave the rest to your imagination.

I don’t even know why I’m writing this.

What was is it again? O man, I just lost it. I need some rest.

p/s: the picture above has nothing to do with the post. it's just some random junk from 2chan. the picture below might be more relevant:


3 comments:

  1. oooh what else is new? religious police on the roll again!!!

    but betul laaah, the school uniform IS sexy, coz its WHITE and coz Msia is HOT, some girls dont wear camisoles on the inside, coz its HOT to wear it underneath the baju. even at school, esp among the yr 1s, some of their baju kurungs hv already lost their buttons so they cant button up their baju kurung. Lucky im a female teacher, if a guy whos a paedophile, hed be hvg a field day lah, looking down the sexy throat/chest of these young girls!

    we shud change it lah. nampak very indecent haha esp after rain when u can see the flowery lacy bra patterns of these girls lol when it rains on white baju kurungs, no school girl seems relgious anymr lol

    and the guys, the guys look like Ryan Gosling in the Notebook hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, at least they are more decent looking when compared to japanese high school girls

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays guys seem to cover most of their body compared to girls..and yet the complains comes mostly from the later.

    ReplyDelete

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin