Friday, December 05, 2008

just for the sake of updating

Two weeks before, I got an invitation to be a beta tester for Sony’s newest edition to the Playstation 3’s expanding features: HOME.

It IS in beta stage, so sluggishness is immanent.


But other users are still excited with HOME.


Famicon got a customized virtual office inside the HOME space, it was pretty neat.

I played bowling, and danced with strangers.

HOME has potential to be great; maybe it could be as big as Second Life?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The next day, I went to Kamaku Land Akita with my fellow Akitarians.


I met Doraemon.

Ate the famous Yokote Yakisoba. (it was not as good as I thought though)

Become giants.

69 with steel gorillas.

Side down a 90 degree slide.

And some other random, interesting activities.

It was a good way to spend a boring, cold weekend.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Then on the evening, went to eat Anago Tendon.

The long ‘thingy’ in the picture is the 主役 (shuyaku – main/leading role) :the Tenpura Anago (Anago means Sea Eel). At 1040yen, it was a pretty good deal.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Fast forward for a week; I got to taste my first sukiyaki experience.

There was a lot of meat-eating that night, I really felt like a carnivore after the heavy sukiyaki dinner.

The next day, under the courtesy of Kak Syazi the awesome cook, I got to eat Ayam Masak Merah for breakfast + lunch!


^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Went to the Akita City’s Driving Test Centre yesterday.

Took pictures with the Toyota Crown that I’m going to use for the test.

At first, I thought I passed the test on first try, but of course I didn't make it.

Don't know when I'm going to take the test for the second time...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Pretty busy now, I don't even have time to update this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin