Friday, January 23, 2009

thesis crisis in the lab

But Prof, this is madness!

Total madness!

I’ve finished all of my experiments and simulations required to start writing my thesis because I have all the data that I need, so I went to see the Prof. to inform him about my research status, and this is basically what he said.

O you finished earlier than expected, but I think you can add more to the thesis by researching this OTHER stuff etc. Now go on and if you can, please try to finish it up before Monday.

I was like… ok…. WHAT???

Suddenly, my work load is HIGH again.

Damn it, this means I won’t be having enough sleep this weekend.


Heck, I might as well be sleeping in the LAB.

But I guess this is better than slacking off without any important things to do.

頑張れ、俺!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin