Sunday, April 19, 2009

internet gets!

Finally I managed to get Internet connection to my apartment.

I am no longer living in the dark-ages!

I can now read the news, enjoy watching useless videos on youtube and even get my hands on this super high tech thing they call Internet shopping!

I'm buying myself a new desktop computer and a digital SLR camera for the first time yay!

I just have to wait for my first salary!

And...

I also want to know whether my favourite sushi-neta would taste better if paid with my own hard earned money; for the first time.

Sushi paid with Malaysian tax payer's money tasted great btw.

初任給にウキウキ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin