Sunday, September 13, 2009

packing up stufff: moving out

I hate moving.

I hate packing my stuff into boxes, taping them all up.

Before I could do that, I have to really mess the room up.

It looked like a hurricane just visited my apartment.

Although it was a last-minute effort, I managed to pack my stuff for delivery on time.

With all my stuff on its way to my new place in Aichi Prefecture, I just have my trusty Logitech speakers as the only entertainment tool for my farewell party; to be held in my apartment for the last time.

I should pat myself on the back.

I cleaned the place pretty well.

Now for the farewell party…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin