Sunday, November 08, 2009

free windows 7

I had a pleasant surprise when I went to check my mail box today.

I got my free copy of Windows 7 Home Premium from Microsoft!

When I bought my new computer, it comes with Vista and a free coupon for Windows 7.

I’ve been using Windows XP the whole time, and the change to Vista brought along some unwanted trouble (mostly because I was not used to the new system) but now I can say that I understood why people HATE Vista so much.

If you have the slightest interest on news about operating systems, you’d heard about people that knows what they are talking about, are saying that Windows 7 is going to save Microsoft some face because it is much more polished, stable and faster than ever.

Windows 7 were labeled as the best OS from Microsoft, yet.

BUT.

I’m still pretty skeptical.

Sounded too good to be true.

So for the mean time, although I have Windows 7, I would not be upgrading to it.

Besides, what if some of my games that worked beautifully in Vista, run like shit on Win 7?

Before upgrading to Windows 7, I want to at least finish Borderlands, Vegas 2, Dead Space, Fear 2, Crysis Warhead, Stalker Clear Sky AND Resident Evil 5.

Then I’d make the jump.

Like always… games come first.

Lulz.


*note: this has nothing to do with Windows 7, but clicking the spoiler link will reveal some latest pictures of the ever lovely Akiyama Rina aka Oshirina. Be nice and thank me in your prayers.

REVEAL SPOILER





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin