Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010

It is already the end of January 2010, and this blog of mine has not been given the treatment that it used to get.

I do not know how many times have I repeatedly write about how my busy life as a working person had sucked and steal my time from doing this one activity that I used to like.

I know very well the reputation of the Japanese working culture, and I have no intention to bitch about it.

I chose this.

But as I got used to the serious working life, I started to realize that my life is full of emptiness.

I started to feel bored with my unexciting life; coming back late from work to an empty room that have no life except electronics and furniture; material possessions that used to be my motivation when I was still a student.

It took me all this time to realize that my goals in life have changed, and currently I do not have one detailed purpose.

I am just in for the ride, and this is so not me.

Damn, I cannot see myself breaking from this tendency to write gloomy.

I wish I could write more about fun stuff, and weird Japan.

So unfortunate that work fatigue has cast a black shadow on everything.

What is YOUR motivation?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:14 PM

    maybe u star to think about ur future now.about urself......the real success is not only succeed in this world...but also in the hereafter....back to the basic...the need of every human....u'll fill the empitness.....gud luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:16 PM

    maybe u have to start thinking about ur future now.about urself......the real success is not only succeed in this world...but also in the hereafter....back to the basic...the need of every human....u'll fill the empitness.....gud luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the advice.

    one's future is one's responsibility, so i do intend to think more about my future.

    i hope my decisions thus far does not hinder from my determination in life: finding the right happiness.

    goood luck to all!

    ReplyDelete

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin