Saturday, May 01, 2010

the day i lost me some voice

I am writing this at my home in Pasir Mas. Today is the Akikah ceremony of my brother's first child, and there is a lot of people (mostly relatives) in the house, coming to see the new baby and greet the new parents.

I'm a bit tired now, so I am going to write about the day I lost my voice, just one day before coming back home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a bright day, the last day of working before I get an early Golden Week Holiday and went home to Pasir Mas.

I was so excited that my morning boner is stronger and stiffer compared to the usual ones.

I mean I can't wait to work hard again, close as many cases before I go home with minimal job concerns.

I am pumped.

Arrived at the office 30 minutes earlier than I usually did.

The Chief of Department, who usually comes in 30 minutes earlier than everyone else is the only person at desk, so I went to greet him a good morning.

Smiling, I said:

..... !!!

Nothing comes out.

Then after a couple of tries, I managed to ' vomit out ' a very high pitched but in low volume, of a Ohayougozaimasu. ( means good morning in polite/formal Japanese )

I realized that something is really wrong here, but I just don't know what to do.

I went to my desk and did some preparations for some experiments that I plan to do that day.

Time passes by, and I was interrupted by the secretary with the phone:

Ali-San, there is a Mr. Xxx from Company X on line for you.

He said there is a trouble that he wants to complaint about.

Translation: some other people fucked up, but it is your job to clean it up.

Damn how am I able to turn shit into diamonds with this voice of mine?

Well, by screaming like a lonely priest when told that little boys are no longer available to them.

I screamed to my customers.

Then I screamed to my boss.

Then I screamed to vendors who was the source of the fuck-up, I screamed to protect the company.

I don't know why, but somehow the customer who seemed angry at first, turned into a yes-men, agreeing with all my suggestions on how to un-fuck the situation.

Didn't expect this to work well, but I somehow learned a new skill.

My balls grows larger, it is beautiful.

Then I go home, and start packing my bags.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Going to stop writing now, there is a huge women that I don't really recognize, wearing lots of bling2, that's coming towards me to ask me when am I going to get married.

This is one fuck-up I don't know how to handle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin