Tuesday, July 15, 2008

one nose-bleeding afternoon

I don’t know whether it’s the sudden change in humidity and temperature, or maybe because of the sudden rise of girls from the education faculty wearing (even more) flesh-baring summer clothings that never failed to catch the attention of visual-based creatures like the human male; I got a terrible nose-bleed in the afternoon today at the lab.

The nose-bleed was not that bad actually, but you can’t help but felt a bit surprised when you see all those blood on the tissue.

I cleaned my ‘bloody’ nose with water, stuck it with a well-twisted pieces of tissue, stopped thinking about perverted things, and the bleeding magically stopped. I don’t know what I did right, but it helped.

With the nose-bleed problem solved, now I can go back to doing the boring fortran practices. It’s really an alien programming language to me, and I’m still not used to the basic structures and flow of how the program reads its codes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Why would a straight guy like me, would even consider drinking an extremely gay drink such as jasmine tea? Well, for the sake of diet of course! and I'm doing pretty good with this diet thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin