Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leah Dizon : The New Shotgun Bride ?!!


Before singing her last song on the last day of her first national tour, Leah Dizon shocked the crowd with an announcement that she got married with a japanese stylist; and she is pregnant with his kid. She said she is happy with her family now and she will take a brief break from the entertainment industry.

I was drinking my milk when I first saw the news on TV this morning, and it was an awesome WTF moment that I almost burst milk everywhere.

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm kind of a 'fan' of Leah Dizon, and this news is not something that I look forward to when I am drinking my milk in the morning.

She said that she is taking a brief break before coming back, but judging from the harsh and difficult competitiveness of the japanese entertainment industry, I don't see her ever making a successfull comeback.

Well, all that I can say is thank you for all the awesome photobooks and all the silly but cute music videos. I just hoped she had used some decent cock blocker to avoid this from happening; that way maybe she has a longer career. She just topped the japanese gravure industry and are just trying to set her foot in singing... such a loss.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

youtube link (fans reaction)
news link

..

*her last sentance ポイしないで下さい (poi shinaide kudasai) means don't throw me away!-> and what it really meant is : even though i forgot to utilize safe sex and then put my own carrier and my fans behind me, please don't hate and forgot about me because i want to make a comeback!*

I felt the same way about Hirosue Ryoko when she annouced her dekichattakon, and I thought she would never make a good comeback, but I was wrong. After having her kid and divorced her husband, she came back into the entertainment industry just fine.

*dekichatta kekkon = shotgun marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin