Thursday, February 19, 2009

balik mesia kejap!

i'm packing my bags.

i'm going home for a while.

Ya Allah moga perjalanan ku selamat dan menepati masa.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

i'm taking the earliest shinkansen at 6:00 a.m today, and i hope everything would be smooth so that i could catch my plane leaving at 01:30 p.m. i really hope the snow in akita won't cause any delay to my shinkansen.

my MAS flight would be making a brief stop at kota kinabalu first, before going straight to KLIA.

then i'm going to stay the night in a hotel provided by MAS in KL, while i rest and wait for the flight to kota bharu the next morning.

i hope i could perform my jumaa solat in the Masjid Besar Pasir Mas.

excited, i am.

can't wait to see my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin