Wednesday, February 04, 2009

sikit je lagi

yesterday i finished writing my thesis (finalized draft).

at last.

today i ate the hokke-shio-yaki bento as lunch.

i'm also planning to send my thesis draft to my professor today.

i hope my japanese grammar on that paper would be fine.

i hope he would OK'ed the paper, and let me start to really focus on doing slides for the presentation and also notes on what to speak.

the day after tomorrow, i'm sending the final version of my thesis paper to the department office.

1 year worth of work.

i'm feeling the heat of the end here.

i'm exhausted.

but i just have to push myself.

just little bit more.
GRAVURE SPOILER
Akiyama Rina is tired of standing, and we want her to be tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin