Friday, March 21, 2008

i'm not just a ???? face!

Help! I was carefully observing the picture above to figure out what was written on the t-shirt; and I still can’t make out what are the exact words after “I’m not just a **** “. I’m guessing it’s “I’m not just a poker face”, but who knows what was really written under those well-proportioned set of sacks of joy.

p/s: Click the picture to expand it to full size to enable you to see it more clearly and hopefully help me solve this mystery. When your mom comes into the room and ask what were you doing, tell her that you're just trying to help me; and to help someone in need of help is a noble thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a constant nickname when commenting. Comments from anonymous users is not very welcomed. Select "Name/URL" from the drop-down list below (beside the 'comment as' section). Sila gunakan nickname untuk memudahkan rujukan. ニックネームを使ってコメントして下さい。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin